A pro-active professional with years of analytical qualifications, including a high level of expertise, excellent organization, oral and written communication skills. Has strong judgment and problem-solving capabilities and able to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
Areas of Expertise
- Track competitive marketing analysis
- Proactively identify market research needs to support key initiatives
- Provide advertising prospect leads
- Analyze market trends and consumer behavior for opportunities
- Develop selling presentations and marketing proposals
- Create maps; thematic, radius, drivetime and sales territories
- Prepare media dashboards
- PRIZM and gap analysis
- Present compelling surveys for specific customers
Proficient in numerous research tools; Nielsen/Scarborough – Prime Lingo, Claritas-iXPRESS, Nielsen Local TV, Arianna, Grabix, Sitewise, MapInfo and MapPoint, Kantar Market Advisor Database, Media Monitors, Omniture Site Catalyst, comScore and Compete web analytic tools. Wide Orbit Media Sales, CRM-Sugar, Salesforce, EMSI, Borrell Compass, AutoCount and SQAD, MS Office; Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
Former Research Director at WFLA-TV NBC/WTTA Great 38 and former Senior Marketing Analyst at The Tampa Tribune & TBO.com